Monday, February 23, 2009

Bag full of flavor

Chips come in all kinds of shapes, colors, flavors, and sizes. Some shapes that I have noticed are thin circles, triangles, puffy sticks, curly, and squares. Colors come in red, orange, brown, and yellow. Flavors vary more, some of the most common I have seen are spicy hot, barbeque, ranch, cheese, plain, and salsa. It seems that whatever new food or food craze comes out, its chip form is sure to follow. Some of the most resent flavors that have been added to the list are guacamole, pizza, taco, and jalapeƱo. Potato chip companies try to target what the best spices and flavors are favored by the public. Something new that I have seen are a combination of flavors in bags. The idea of having a snack to satisfy the craving you have of a certain food or taste is great. I just hope it stays at that level of flavors and doesn’t move on to whole meals. Because before you know it they will start to do flavors such as steak dinner, spaghetti, and fried chicken. I know, I know, it’s a little exaggerating but it could happen. It sort of follows the idea of having a meal in a can. Chips are a great snack and some are even healthy. But I think it should just stay as a snack that you could eat with a meal like a sandwich. It never hurts to have a crunchy flavor with your meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment